Monday, May 10, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

Life has been quite busy lately, so I haven't had much time to sit on my rear and write. But, I figured I'd pop on for a few minutes while I nuke my dinner. To many people it would seem that is a departure from eating healthfully, but for me to get the protein I need, eating a microwave meal is often the only way I'm going to get it on a regular basis. I try not to eat them too often because of the sodium content but I do find them quite satisfying from time to time, along with easy and relatively nutritious, compared to what I'd eat previously.

I'm continuing to get my exercise in, though today I didn't get much-- I did do a lot of housework so that should count for something! I love walking the boys to the park and playing with them there. It really refreshes me to get that time outside. It's pretty dreary and rainy today so it wasn't an option but I'm hopeful tomorrow will be much nicer.

Well, my meal is not done yet but Luke is throwing a fit so I'd better pop off! I'm loving my new lifestyle, new home and just everything lately.

Had a great mother's day, too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment