Friday, May 21, 2010

Started the 30-Day Shred today....

And there is no better way to keep myself accountable than embarassing myself in photos. I took pics today on day 1. I've never done this before so I'm hoping it adds a level of accountability to this program for me. This is 12 pounds thinner than a few weeks ago, but I need to kick my weight loss into overdrive! Please excuse our messy bedroom, I was just about to start cleaning when I got the idea to snap pics. YIKES. I cannot believe I'm posting these. Well, I hope it works on my little brain and helps me stay motivated!! I want kick-ass after pics!!


This is the view I DO NOT LIKE!!



2 comments:

  1. I think you look great as you are :) With your body shape, I think the shred will knock a good 2 inches off of your waist. Have you ever done it before? Level 2 is brutal! I think it's tougher than level 3 personally! I have a stupid hip injury and can't do a lot of the exercises on that video now, but it is the BEST workout. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks, I just have always been really petite and have a very thin bone structure so I know I can improve my shape quite a bit.

    This is my first time doing the shred. Ahhh! You're scaring me about level 2!! I plan to start that on Day 8, I think.

    What did you do to your hip? I hope it's something that can heal quickly. :)

    ReplyDelete