Saturday, June 13, 2009

Just a quick post...

I hope that my husband realizes how much effort I put into each day after this week. He said yesterday that it's not that hard to handle the baby all day.... sure if you let the house fall apart... oh, and if you have TWO people doing what I do. Yes, my MIL & Brandon watched the baby from Wed-Fri, together. Between the two of them, they cannot manage to keep the house in reasonable order (by that I mean, cleaning the high chair after Aiden eats, emptying the dishwasher... you know, the basics!) and watch the kid. But, yeah, it's easy to take care of him. Hahahahaha! I just had to get that out, because it cracks me up. The house is literally falling apart, and Aiden's schedule is totally off, he hasn't been getting as much milk as he needs. I've pretty much given up on giving instructions because they go totally ignored, so now I'm just trying to not lose my mind while I'm stuck in bed and my house collapses around me...

1 comment:

  1. I can really identify with you not bothering giving instructions anymore because I have to not even bother if my ILs watch my kiddo for any reason. They ignore everything! It's so frustrating!

    ReplyDelete