Monday, June 15, 2009

So...

I feel bad for my last post. My MIL ended up doing a whole bunch of our laundry last night and cleaning up around the house before she left. I guess I'm just anal, and like to keep on top of everything, and I can't be that way when I'm on bed rest. I should just be grateful that I have help at all. Once we move, we won't really have anyone nearby so I better appreciate the help I can get now.

I'm feeling a bit better today-- just still tired, and my back hurts... but I'm afraid to take the pain medicine for fear it will make me sick.

I think I'm going to have to suck it up and take one here in a bit, though. My mom gave me a tip to keep the Percocet in the freezer, and that it would cause less nausea when I took it. I don't know if that is what worked or not, but my frozen Percocet from this morning stayed down, so that was good.

I wish I could take care of Aiden myself, though. :( He has a diaper rash now-- so I'm supervising diaper changes. It looks really raw. We're alternating Balmex and Aquaphor right now. I feel awful for him. :( I don't know when it started because I wasn't changing him, and now I feel like I should have been watching them change him. I used a blowdrier on his butt on cool earlier, but there hasn't been any improvement yet. His Dad is taking him for a ride in the car and when he gets home I'll probably let him run around naked for a while. Hopefully, he doesn't pee too much!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about his rash! What a bummer, literally=) I have seen your posts on JM and I have a blog too so I thought I'd add you. Hang in there, you're doing great!! Your little guy is sure a cutie!

    ReplyDelete