Friday, April 16, 2010

Healthifying my lifestyle...

So now with two kids in tow, I'm really trying to eat more healthfully and make important changes in my/our lives so that I have more energy to keep up with these little guys. So far it's been a few days and I can definitely feel a difference in my body. I am getting in more protein, which has always been a difficult thing for me to do.

We've got our garden started up over at my grandma's place and I think that will help contribute to these changes we're making. I absolutely love fresh vegetables so I think that will really enhance the efforts I am currently making.

We are moving toward eating more lean proteins, lots of fish, and veggies. As a total carb addict I know I'll never completely eliminate some things, but like they say.... everything in moderation, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment