Monday, April 12, 2010

Yeah... So, I'm back!

Well, I'm finally feeling like I'm getting my life a little bit more in control, one minute at a time, one day at a time. The new apartment is still a mess, but hey, with two under two, at least I worry about keeping it sanitary! I am working through getting this mess straightened. Downsizing to an apartment has been a real reality check on what we can keep in our home. We need to continue to get rid of things and we are, slowly but surely. Craigslist has seen some new postings lately. I did find out a friend of my cousin's is expecting an unexpected baby this coming December so we'll be hanging on to a few baby things to give to them once Luke grows out of them.

Anyway, I've been trying to get more crafty again lately and am slowly but surely getting myself out of the slump I slipped into. It feels good to be more active and also get our life situated. Right now, I'm taking baby steps on getting things organized so I don't get overwhelmed and just give up. Hopefully, this approach works for me!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're getting out of a slump! I hope our pending move will get me out of mine. Good luck getting everything unpacked...I know that has to be challenging with 2 little ones, especially one that's running all over the place!

    ReplyDelete