Friday, April 23, 2010

Struggling with motivation today....

I don't know what is up with me today, but I'm really, really struggling to stay motivated. I think that being sick yesterday put me in a bad mood and I'm just still recovering from that. Being sick yesterday means that the house is a disaster today because Aiden ran amok and no one was there to clean up each little mess.

I am also still struggling with my house not being perfectly organized. I know this is a recurrent theme for me, but it's so disheartening to me for not everything to have a place or be in its place. I need to figure out a way to not be so annoyed and disheartened just because things are not perfectly organized in my home.

I made a point to do pushups and crunches first thing when I got out of bed. I did 10 pushups and 100 crunches. I haven't binged on food like I really want to so I guess that's a pretty good thing. I would love to just veg on the couch right now and forget about the mess that is my home.

I really need to find that elusive cleaning fairy.

No comments:

Post a Comment