Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Housebound today

Aiden is definitely sick, so at least I know that the fall isn't what made him vomit the other night. Unfortunately, that means lots of nastiness needs to be cleaned all day long and that doesn't give me much time to get anything else done. I wanted to pop on here though anyway.

Yesterday we did manage a quick trip to Trader Joe's. I had been planning it for a while and managed to get some yummy staples stocked up. I got Brandon their Cioppino soup which he was obsessed with when we lived in California. He was pretty excited about that.

I managed 15 pushups and 90 crunches the other night so already I'm seeing progress in my fitness level. I've also lost 1.25 inches around my waist. Other measurements seem to be staying the same, but I'm pleased to have any progress at all. I'm down 9.5 pounds from a couple of weeks ago, which excites the heck out of me.

I have so much that I need to get done around this house that I'd better get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment